2020 Summer Podiatric Medical Seminar
CME Online is proud to present the 2020 Summer Podiatry Conference.
August 28 - 30, 2020
This conference will feature:
- Lectures to help you understand the changes to E and M coding that will take place starting Jan 1, 2021.
- A Risk Management session. PICA will award attendees of the Risk Management Session a 10% discount on their annual premium.
- An Infection Control session.
This conference be on demand after the event:
If you miss any portion of this conference, it will be recorded and you will be able to participate in the recorded version to get credit for the lectures you miss. The recorded - on demand lectures will be available approximately 3 weeks after the completion of the conference.
The PICA Risk Management Lecture WILL NOT be recorded and in order to get credit for that lecture you MUST attend the live event.
This course has been approved for a maximum of 24 CECH.
This session meets the Requirements for training in Infection Control and sepsis awareness for the following states:
- New York
- Podiatric Dermatology
- Management of Cavus Foot Deformity
- Practice management considerations
- The Big Five of Podiatry Malpractice
- Adult and Pediatric Flatfoot Deformity
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Fractures
- Infection Control in the Podiatric Office
Invited Faculty includes:
Michael L. Brody, DPM
Jordan Grossman, DPM
Mark Hardy DPM
Allen Mark Jacobs DPM
Bryan C. Markinson, DPM
Douglas Richie D.P.M
Jack Schuberth, DPM
HJ Visser, DPM
Michael G. Warshaw, DPM
(note this will bring you to the Friday Morning Session and you will need to use the menu to view details on each session.