CME Onilne requires payment prior to attending an online course.
1. What is CME Online’s refund policy?
Our official return policy for all CME Onlinle services is as follows:
- CME Online will, at its discretion, allow for the refund of course fees for online courses if the refund is requested at least 7 days prior to the online event. A $10.00 cancellation fee may apply. Should the registrant not cancel their registration prior to the 7 days prior to the online event, no refund will be available.
- If a customer requests a refund in the time frame required, the money for the requested transaction is refunded back to the customer.
- Refunds are not available for on demand courses, as the content is immediately available to the user once payment is made.
2. How are customer inquiries handled?
When a customer reaches us by phone or email, our first response is to offer customer support for the service. CME Online will then review the services to see if a purchaser qualifies for a refund, based on refund policy. Please Note: Refunds can only be credited back to the account used to make the original purchase. If the original account has been closed, the purchase is not eligible for refund.
3. Is there any other reason why a sale might be reversed?
CME Online has every incentive to keep customers happy by providing quality services and customer support. At times, we may reverse a sale in order to comply with: credit card industry rules, ACH industry rules, US law, and requests from verified US judiciary or law enforcement agents.